Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THE BARNYARD BUDDIES VISIT KATHERINE

As soon as I got to my Dad's office The Barnyard Buddies got a spin in the electronic umbrella. Next we drew tattoos on Walle, then I got out my seal (Brian), my teddy (Paddington) and my unicorn (Fluff), my duck (Bill) and my pony (Pinky Pie) and played a game. Soon we went to a movie called "Children of the Winter" but first we watched Charles play a computer game. Then we watched the television. Oops I almost forgot, we got my knight puppet (Knighty) out. We made some noise with our rain maker and we read a book, ate dinner, and then it was nap time but it wasn't because we played games. We wrote a story in our journal and we looked through the telescope. We went in the car for a ride. "Weeeeee! Ahhh! I'm stuck in a shoe. Help, help, help!" After we got back from the movies we had a tea party. They were really rude and kept on burping. They watched me play soccer and we ate lollies. We went shopping. We wrote a song and it goes like this:

Will you hold me tight?
Swing me like the leaves on a tree
Yip, that's me
Di Di Diii di x2
Like a tree


We went a little too crazy and started jumping on the bed singing Choo Choo Cha Boogie. We're going to have a bath because we are so muddy for soccer!

The Barnyard Buddies had lots of fun at Katherine's house but I bet we're going to have more fun at the next person's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment