Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THE BARNYARD BUDDIES VISIT QING QING

Friday 12th of June

Today Clank and Ratchet made some new friends. They are Blossom and Bubble from The Power Puff Girls, Barbie, Bear, Mashimoros, Jinging, sheep, cow and frog. We have lots of fun together. We played catch and we watched movies.

Saturday 13th of June

The Barnyard Buddies followed me to the market. At the market, Clank and Ratchet had some carrots. After lunch, I brought them to the Botantical Garden. We fed the ducks and played at the playground. Clank and Ratchet liked the swing very much. At night, we went to Boen's house.

Sunday 14th of June


Clank and Ratchet had a group photo session. I taught Ratchet how to play the keyboard and my sister taught Clank.

The Barnyard Buddies will be leaving tomorrow and I will miss them. I hope to see them again. Bye bye Clank. Bye bye Ratchet.

No comments:

Post a Comment