Monday, May 25, 2009

THE BARNYARD BUDDIES VISIT BOEN

22/5/09

On Friday evening (that's when the fun started) I got a bit TOO excited and started observing what Ratchet and Clank and my panda (Bright) could lift up. This is what I found:

Bright could lift Ratchet/Clank (or both at once)
Ratchet could lift Clank/Bright (or both at once)
Clank could lift Ratchet (weird huh?)/Bright



All this got a bit silly so my Mum told me to record it in this journal. GRRRRRRRR!!! Oh, and by the way my Dad didn't have his cellphone wire-thingymajingbob so we couldn't get our photos on the memory stick. Oh well. I suppose he will bring it tomorrow. Mum was also baking egg cakes (but not for them!). I think they'll get a taste.

23/5/09

Today was FUN! William B came over and we played heaps. There are two things to notice here. 1) I am not going to say all the hundreds of stuff we played with because most of it didn't have to do with The Barnyard Buddies. 2) I am only going to say what The Barnyard Buddies did. At the start we didn't do much to write for today. At the end we actually created Ratchet and Clank's first wrestling match. It ended up as KO x2 (knockout). It sure looked like Ratchet was going to win but when he crashed headfirst (or should I say hornfirst), the impact made him fly back and he fell down heavily.

24/5/09

Today we hardly did anything. In the morning we forgot to bring Ratchet and Clank to Church and we didn't get to do anything (emphasis mine) with them. Dad put the photos onto the flash drive but accidentally he stopped the video early so you can't see Ratchet's KO.

1 comment:

  1. Thank's Boen. Great stories. I enjoyed reading them especially the wrestling part. J.B.

    ReplyDelete