Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE BARNYARD BUDDIES VISIT AMASIO

FRIDAY 30TH OCTOBER
Finally The Barnyard Buddies were going home. Well, not exactly home but I was going to Joseph's house. When we got there we went in his room. "Wow!", said Ratchet. "It's awesome and it's like paradise! said Clank. Then they played soccer. The score was 8:7 to Joseph. "Awh man", said Ratchet. When we got to my house we watched a Pokemon movie, Mew II vs Mew V. They thought it was cool. Then my rabbit Bonsy came in the house. "Cool!", Clank said. "He looks like me".

SATURDAY 31ST OCTOBER
They played my Transformers game. They were Opitumus Prime. Then they had a fruity kanati. "Yummy", they said. Then they played with my Pikachu. Pikachu Electric shocked Ratchet. But Clank got Pikachu back. They looked at my crystal, then they had a little nap. Then The Barnyard Buddies looked at my Ben 10 cards. Then they had a cuddle with my dog Skip. Then they played with me and my Dad's Transformers. Clank liked Hound. Ratchet liked Ravage. "Autobots vs Decepticons", they yelled. Then they found my lightsaber and they pretended to be Qi Gon. Then they had another nap.

SUNDAY 1ST NOVEMBER
They went in the chicken coop.

No comments:

Post a Comment