Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BARNYARD BUDDIES TALES - By Katherine

Greetings earthlings. We meet again!

Hey Clank. Yeh. I think there's a new thingy in the household. RUN. Too late. AHHHH. Help, Katherine, help. Wait, I've got evil parents to work out. Freeze. I've got to help the M2B. What took you so long. Parents. Oh, then a little help here? Sure. Who is this monster?

Mwa ha ha haaaaaaa

What did you say? Ah, nothing (her eyes went red). Umm. I'm a bit scared (stepping back). Me too. I like it better in M2B. Let's go back. Nobody's going anywhere til we get this party started. Yeh, let's go hide in the attic. Good idea. I'll distract them. You make the booby traps, then run. Um, what are we reading. The encyclopaedia of world wildlife. Two words - yuck, boring. I now believe in Black Friday. I wish it was Yellow Friday. Ratchet, there's another new thingy as well as that evil thing. It's big and sits on babies. Ahhhhhhh. It's a babysitter. NOOOOOOOOO. Body slam. Owww! What are you doing so early in the morning. I was having a nice snuggly sleep next to Katherine. Come on. Time to go to Invercargill for swim races. Hello. Anybody listening? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Body slam. Oh you again. Can't you give me some peace around here. No we will not ever give you peace. Good morning everyone. Why's everyone in my room staring at me? Oops, did I forget to put my clothes on? Everybody nodded. Wait a second. There we go. Now what's the problem? The Barnyard Buddies shared arguing. Hey if it's your first argument it better be a good one... OK I won't stop you BUT I will listen just in case. By the way two things actually.
1 - let's go I don't want to be late.
2- I want to win and
3 - Boy it's comfy sitting on this awesome sofa
Watch out BLACK FRIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment