Monday, September 21, 2009

THE BARNYARD BUDDIES VISIT OLIVE

Ratchet and Clank were so excited to be coming home with me. On Saturday morning The Barnyard Buddies came to the gymnastic competition with me. They thought it was amazing when they saw the girls doing their gymnastic routines. After that they came to my hip-hop class with me and sat on the pillows and watched. Next we went to see my friend Lizzy (who is a grown-up). She looked after me and the buddies while my Mum went to rehearsal. Lizzy took me, her two dogs, and the buddies to the park. Later on we went to my other friends house with Lizzy. Ratchet and Clank played on the trampoline with me and my other friends. We stayed there for dinner and then spied on our parents with special spy gadgets.

On Sunday me, the buddies, my Mum, and our dog went to visit our good friends in Brighton - where we stayed for the day. During the weekend the buddies got to meet all my pets. They also watched me and my Mum baked scones to take to our friends.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment