Monday, August 24, 2009

THE BARNYARD BUDDIES VISIT KAYLA

The Barnyard Buddies had a great weekend with Kayla. They went to see her play rugby on Saturday morning and even had a team photo with her team the Pirates U7 Whitepointers.

After some lunch at home it was back to the clubrooms for end of year prizegiving where The Barnyard Buddies went and played at the park. They loved going down the slide with me .

That Saturday night me and The Barnyard Buddies were watching my mum help out Otago rugby player and Pirate Glenn Dickson hand out trophies and my mum got one as well. Yay mum.

On Sunday we took a drive out to my Grandad's place. He has sheep and hens there.
We went for a walk up the paddocks and got to see the new lambs that had been born that morning. After the drive home and an ice cream The Barnyard Buddies had a good long sleep ready for the school week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment