Monday, July 27, 2009

THE BARNYARD BUDDIES VISIT TEVITA

FRIDAY 3RD JULY - The Barnyard Buddies got to the hairdressers
After school we went to the hairdressers. Ratchet and Clank watched me get a haircut. I had two lollies. They were yummy.

SATURDAY 4TH JULY - A Cold and Wet Day
I played a game of rippa at Carisbrook. I wanted to take The Barnyard Buddies but I left them in the truck because it was too cold.

SUNDAY 5TH JULY - We Pack My Room
Ratchet and Clank played with my toy dog and monkey while I packed my room.

MONDAY 6TH JULY - We Moved Today
I put The Barnyard Buddies, my dog and my monkey into the blue backpack. I put it in the removal truck.

TUESDAY 7TH JULY - Have You Seen The Barnyard Buddies?

I was so sad today. I looked everywhere in my new room. I hope dog and monkey are looking after them.

WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY
Lucky my brother found The Barnyard Buddies. I was happy.

SUNDAY 12TH JULY
Today I took Ratchet and Clank to the Mitre 10 playground for a play.

TUESDAY 14TH JULY - Ice Age 3

Today we went to the movies watch Ice Age 3.

WEDNESDAY 15TH JULY - The Earthquake
I hugged Ratchet and Clank when the house shook and we thought it was a monster. It was an earthquake!

Goodbye! Dog, Monkey and I will miss you Ratchet and Clank.

By Tevita

No comments:

Post a Comment